Re: Highlander release date

"Karl" <kthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de news:
4415989f$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

| Am I reading this thread right? TeamB members are jumping ship?

We are not jumping ship. I for one am waiting patiently for Borland to
provide the tools to cater for the next generation of Windows that I am
being asked to design systems for.

In the meantime, I have bills to pay and food to buy :-(

| This is the first time since I've been reading these NGs, back even when
| they were on CIS, that I can ever remember a TeamB member publicly not
| towing the party line. It's sad, but refreshing. To bad it didn't happen
| years ago.

I am not criticising Borland, simply stating that my current work forces me
to use another IDE/language.

Joanna

--
Joanna Carter [TeamB]
Consultant Software Engineer

  • Re: Why my confidence in Borland has gone
    ... After reading this NG during the past few months, ... "Borland" does not actively control this ... but rather leaves that up to TeamB members. ... usually with a sarcastic remark. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Delphi 8 ... is it a worthy investment?
    ... Borland in a rather cavalier manner. ... "Fritz" was, ... I apologize if people found it abusive. ... I'd like people to accept the fact that TeamB members will not really ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Highlander release date
    ... Am I reading this thread right? ... TeamB members are jumping ship? ... purchase every "gambled" with company money. ... WinFX runtime on Win-XP machines should allow you to use the new Vista UI ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Is Borland QA *really* lacking?
    ... It is my experience that the great majority of people have less integrity that I do, yes, but that is beside the point. ... because they are remunerated for their work by Borland and they are espacialy selected by Borland for their rabid-ness ... some TeamB members have in the past not made a secret of the fact that they own Borland stock. ... The OP wondered why TeamB so irrationally defended Borlnd's killing-off of Delphi. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: My answers to 1.13 and 1.14
    ... >> back us up whenever interacting with Borland. ... You will be met with professionalism and maturity. ... > had any idea how much we Delphi TeamB members worked to convince the ... >> that I am sure I would enjoy (refactoring comes to mind). ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)