Re: Thinking Clearly

Brian Moelk wrote:

Nick, honestly, I hope you will be open minded about this going
forward.

How, exactly, have I /not/ been open minded? I'm engaging you in a
civil conversation. Why imply that I'm not being open minded?

Also recognize that it's not only my position, but the position of
many other Delphi developers. That's all.

Well understood. And recognize that my position is the postion of many
other Delphi developers as well.

--
Nick Hodges
Delphi/C# Product Manager - Borland/DevCo

  • Re: Thinking Clearly
    ... civil conversation. ... other Delphi developers as well. ... is not growing. ... are employing Delphi in its current form for their .NET development ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Are "Delphi-sapiens" dying out?
    ... > the benefits that .NET brings to current Delphi developers are very small. ... > believe that they should also start .NET programming. ... Brian Moelk ... Prev by Date: ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)