Re: Anyone want a full set of The Delphi Magazine

Jim Cooper wrote:

Dave knows that. Dave is there as well :-)

I had coffee with him on Friday morning (which is when I heard the TDM
story) without leaving the country, so I guess that means we're in the
same country, at least <g>

--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]

  • Re: Life in The Village.
    ... and leaving the UK in droves. ... the country, the whole pack of cards could collapse. ... country where English is the national language. ...
    (uk.politics.misc)
  • Prose Poem. A Tangi
    ... A tough weekend. ... My old friend is leaving his home in the country and moving into town. ... Outside the house, his retirement house we have a squaring up. ...
    (rec.arts.poems)
  • Re: Should be Safe
    ... >> obligates to leave when the country is ready to take care of itself. ... >> improved by just leaving NOW? ... >> even remotely resembling a tenuous peace in that country to begin with. ...
    (soc.senior.issues)
  • Re: goddam stupid parents
    ... which tend to tear apart a country and ... just bought a coffee on the corner and have a smoke lit. ... He then stops at the flower box placed outside the building, ...
    (rec.motorcycles)