Re: Thinking Clearly

Brian Moelk wrote:

I personally don't think continuing VCL.NET or Delphi for .NET in the
same way is "suicide". I just think they will be spending a bunch of
time/effort working on a .NET strategy that is fundamentally flawed.

You've made a few valid criticisms of VCL.NET that are technical, a few
of which could never be addressed (at least not without MS playing
ball), and a few of which CAN be addressed. But in a nutshell you are
saying that WinForms will forever and always be the only viable rich
client strategy for .NET, and C# will forever and always be the only
viable language for .NET. That is a position which you have never been
able to satifactorily defend.

Randy