Re: Tried Out Delphi 2006

create ActiveX controls and VB6 to create Office COM Add-ins.

Exactly. Trying to automate Office from Delphi is just excrutiatingly
painful. VB6 is smooth as cream. But I suspect MS is to blame far more
than Borland for that situation.

  • Re: Tried Out Delphi 2006
    ... But I suspect MS is to blame far more ... than Borland for that situation. ... AddIn Expess supports Delphi, so that's one option. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Moaning: registering Delphi 7
    ... honest people honest", but I don't know anyone at Borland that has ever ... > Inprise name may be gone, but the business mindset within remains the ... But I suspect you aren't defining ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Atlas Shrugged Off
    ... John Jacobson wrote: ... suspect went wrong with Borland, and thus Delphi, specifically. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: *sigh*
    ... > to blame Borland... ... Since your compiler is out of date and new versions probably fixed the ... problem -- if compiler problem it was -- I don't see how you can blame Borland. ... Someone who had a Pinto in the 70s was entitled to blame Ford, ...
    (comp.lang.cpp)
  • Re: Delphi QC Top Voted
    ... > suspect, that your company isn't nearly as ... > big as Borland, and that your product isn't nearly as big as Delphi. ... that some people invested in previous ones and that was money. ... Regular patches like for the previous Delphi ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)