Re: Tried Out Delphi 2006

"Charles McAllister" <charles@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:44b97d63$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

no wait, i believe in Nick too! Nick is our savior!

Just because Nick lived in Missouri at one time, Charles, you don't have to
go ga-ga over him.

--
Be the first one on your block to read the uproariously hilarious novel "the
Zany Time Travels of Warble McGorkle" (Book 2 in a trilogy). Download it

  • Re: Guldner sold on ebay
    ... Charles. ... "campingstoveman" wrote in message ... Because of your quest for knowledge I asked where in this Island of ours the engine is going, the reply came back as Kent. ... "Nick H" wrote in message ...
    (uk.rec.engines.stationary)
  • Re: ASP Meerschaum Coloring Contest: Vote for a Pipe
    ... billiard. ... and Nick haven't voted either. ... it would be a lot of fun. ... I agree with all your suggestions, Charles. ...
    (alt.smokers.pipes)
  • Re: BYB II
    ... Charles will do it, given a decent order up front. ... the boat on this print run. ... Nick H ...
    (uk.rec.engines.stationary)
  • Re: Using AXBrowser in a strong names assembly
    ... VB.NET IDE and IE. :-) ... Nick. ... > Charles knows it, and when he sees this he will probably answer his ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: a matter of choice
    ... This meaning of "nick" ... but Googling "What's your nick?" ... Railroad, which in itself has given rise to the city of Katy, Texas, ... In St. Charles, on the Missouri, IIRC. ...
    (alt.usage.english)