Re: Using Google Groups to Read Messages

John Jacobson wrote:

The world continued to rotate just fine for years now without me
being able to express my opinion any more over there. Last I checked,
the laws of physics have not deviated in sympathy to my plight, and
the universe seems unfazed. I know I sure have done OK without being
able to post in the RemObjects newsgroups, and I suspect they have
not been harmed by my absence either.

Actually Jake, you are able to post in the RemObjects newsgroups - you
are not banned.

We did cancel some of your posts, yes, and we do still reserve the
right to cancel any posts which we regard as harmful to our business.

--
Mike Orriss
General Project Manager

  • Re: How can I tell if F is a string or if it is a number?
    ... So why does it cancel? ... apply and then keeps the earth in orbit. ... the formulas we use to compute the orbit of the earth. ... Each and every term of the fundamental equation of physics cancel out ...
    (comp.theory)
  • Death of elegance in physics ?
    ... equations must include any old kitchen-sink term so long ... theoretical/aesthetic value) will cancel themselves out. ... published an article in Physics Today titled "Einstein's Mistakes", ... Are there mathematical tools for dealing with such ...
    (sci.physics.research)