Re: D7 and D2007

Magnus Flysjv wrote:

Is it possible to install D2007 on a computer on which a Delphi7 Ent
Edition is already installed without running into trouble?

Yes,

I have D7, BDS2006 and D2007 on the same machine, and I dont have any
problems what so ever.

/Magnus

I've been working with D7 for several years now and prefer it over VS
2005. Most of my D7-components still can be used in the D2007 trial
Edition (some after minor adjustments). So I'm rather pleased with
this new release and will get it this Saturday from the local computer
store and can install it next to my old D7.

Cheers, Daniel