Re: D7 and D2007

Magnus Flysjv wrote:

Is it possible to install D2007 on a computer on which a Delphi7 Ent
Edition is already installed without running into trouble?

Yes,

I have D7, BDS2006 and D2007 on the same machine, and I dont have any
problems what so ever.

/Magnus

I've been working with D7 for several years now and prefer it over VS
2005. Most of my D7-components still can be used in the D2007 trial
Edition (some after minor adjustments). So I'm rather pleased with
this new release and will get it this Saturday from the local computer
store and can install it next to my old D7.

Cheers, Daniel

  • Re: A couple of Newbie Questions.
    ... I did install SUSE 10 initially from a beta, ... significant trouble later to update to the "normal boxed release", ... Since the SUSE 10.1 is quite close to final release, ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: User based assignments not working when logged on via Remote Desktop (bug ?)
    ... I checked if the SENS service is running and it is... ... >> All my software is is assigned to AD usergroups and users can install ... when the same user on the same workstation logs on via remote ... >> trouble determining the currently logged on user when using remote ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
  • Re: User based assignments not working when logged on via Remote Desktop (bug ?)
    ... I checked if the SENS service is running and it is... ... >> All my software is is assigned to AD usergroups and users can install ... when the same user on the same workstation logs on via remote ... >> trouble determining the currently logged on user when using remote ...
    (microsoft.public.sms.swdist)
  • Re: kmod-nvidia not working in kernel-2.6.17-1.2139_FC5
    ... responding to someone else having trouble with it. ... More likely you stress it _way_ more. ... my probles were not instantaneous upon install... ...
    (Fedora)
  • Trouble installing software
    ... get administrative rights. ... I had quite a bit of trouble removing and installing it. ... unavailable and the class installer stops the install. ...