Re: Version control advice, VSS alternative?
- From: Rob Uttley <rob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:57:25 +0100
On 2008-06-09 11:22:21 +0100, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:
Since TC we moved over to SubVersion. We have been using it for 4 years now and it's absolutely brilliant!
Thanks for the positive comments regarding SubVersion, Graeme.
I could see myself moving to SubVersion (or similar) in the future simply because my development projects (and environments) are starting to include non-Windows platforms, and I really don't want to be using a Windows-based vc client to check-in/out files on a Mac (for instance) elsewhere on the network.
Rob Uttley www.robsoft.net
- Prev by Date: Re: The iPhone2 Announcement Comes On Monday
- Next by Date: Re: RFC: List comprehensions - Was: Re: Delphi vs Web/Scripting Languages
- Previous by thread: Re: Version control advice, VSS alternative?
- Next by thread: Re: Version control advice, VSS alternative?