Re: Version control advice, VSS alternative?

On 2008-06-09 11:22:21 +0100, Graeme Geldenhuys <graemeg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> said:

Since TC we moved over to SubVersion. We have been using it for 4 years now and it's absolutely brilliant!

Thanks for the positive comments regarding SubVersion, Graeme.

I could see myself moving to SubVersion (or similar) in the future simply because my development projects (and environments) are starting to include non-Windows platforms, and I really don't want to be using a Windows-based vc client to check-in/out files on a Mac (for instance) elsewhere on the network.

Cheers
Rob
--
Rob Uttley www.robsoft.net