Re: Opinions on Components From Crypto-Central

From: Illya Kysil (ikysil_at_nospam.ua)
Date: 10/15/03

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 17:17:06 +0300

Hello, Farshad!
You wrote on Tue, 14 Oct 2003 18:58:35 -0400:

 FRV> I am looking for a Delphi source implementation of MD5, Rijndael, Blowfish,
 FRV> DES and Twofish.
Take a look at XRTL. It's free and open-source. http://msol.io.com/ikysil
It contains MD5, Rijndael, Blowfish and Twofish implementations.
DES is not available though.

Regards
Illya Kysil, software developer
Delphi/C/C++/C#/Java/Forth/Assembler
If it is NOT SOURCE, it is NOT SOFTWARE. (C) NASA

Relevant Pages

  • Opinions on Components From Crypto-Central
    ... I am looking for a Delphi source implementation of MD5, Rijndael, Blowfish, ... DES and Twofish. ...
  • Re: The importance of IVs
    ... I haven't looked into Twofish very much, ... <address the limitations of Blowfish. ... Time for some rhetoric on AES vs. ... <It wasn't the NSA's "stamp of approval" that made Rijndael the AES ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: New Symmetric Encryption Algorithm
    ... I have implemented many algorithms in software such as Gost, Blowfish, Twofish, DES, etc so I am not a total n00b. ... into a Mersenne Twister pseudo random num gen to produce the IV. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • Re: The importance of IVs
    ... Schneier wrote Blowfish first, and the Twofish later -- in order to ... It wasn't the NSA's "stamp of approval" that made Rijndael the AES ... submit only Twofish because he already knew by that time that Blowfish ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • VAST encryption code
    ... Does anyone know of any open source Smalltalk encryption code (blowfish, ... DES, Rijndael, etc) available for VAST? ...
    (comp.lang.smalltalk)