Need to export my data into Excel. How?

From: Ivo Bauer (bauer_at_ozm.cz)
Date: 11/04/03

Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2003 16:57:51 +0100

Good day!

I'm currently writing an application which will need to export some data
into MS Excel files (*.XLS). The component should meet these criteria:

1) Ability to create an Excel workbook - i.e. multiple sheets per one XLS.
2) Abitility to specify the data to be exported directly without TDataset
support (my application works with a complex data which are not stored in
database) and also indirectly via TDataSet (one never know).
3) Native XLS support, thus no need for MS Excel to be installed on target
machine.
4) Stability & reliability
5) Low-cost

Please leave here the recommendations for a specific product based on your
own experiences.

Thanks in advance,
Ivo