Re: [INFO} Email to Yousefuk addresses

From: Edward Benson (spam.spam_at_spam.spam.spam)
Date: 12/11/03

    Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 05:04:10 -0000

    I guess I was asking for that by misspelling "misspelled" (oops)!

    I just thought "Yousefuk" & "Youeful" in place of "Youseful" was funny
    in a message from the company itself. I didn't mean to be aggressive,
    but I can see how you could read my reply like that, so I'll shut up now...

    <JED> wrote in message news:3fd7db78$1@newsgroups.borland.com...
    > Edward Benson wrote:
    >
    > > I think you mis-spelled your company name in the title of the post.
    > > Yousefuk. Very amusing!
    > > And misspelled it again (but differently) in the body of the message!
    > > Youeful.
    > > How about woeful! If such sloppiness is an indication of the quality
    > > of your software, it is a bad advertisement.
    > > Maybe your email problems were due to a mis-spelling on your email
    > > server?
    >
    > I find it amusing that your first contribution to this group is a
    > message like this.
    >
    > BTW, Misspelled and misspelling don't have hyphens in them.
    >
    > You even use two different spellings of misspelled in your message...
    >
    > Nice one.

    • Re: [INFO} Email to Yousefuk addresses
      ... I wrote on laptop in very unusual circumstances. ... I may not be a speller, but then again I think it was ... Very amusing! ... Misspelled and misspelling don't have hyphens in them. ...
    • Re: The Post Office as example of ...uh... oh hell...
      ... My most amusing one is that Time-Warner (Cable, DSL, ... pitch from DirectTV using that misspelling on ...
      (alt.smokers.cigars)
    • Re: [INFO} Email to Yousefuk addresses
      ... Very amusing! ... > How about woeful! ... > Maybe your email problems were due to a mis-spelling on your email ... Misspelled and misspelling don't have hyphens in them. ...
    • Re: Chicago Setlist 6/13
      ... Tinley Park, IL. ... Considering all of the discussions here about ticket prices, etc., I ... find this misspelling very amusing. ...
      (rec.music.artists.springsteen)
    • Re: Add Blu-ray to Word dictionary
      ... Oops, not quite. ... My misspelling of Blu-Ray, ... and not to the executive department." ...
      (microsoft.public.office.misc)