[ANN:] RealThinClient Core 1.3 > write ISAPI Extensions
- From: "Danijel Tkalcec" <dtkalcec@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:27:31 +0200
RealThinClient Core 1.3 released ...
Now you can write one RTC Server application and compile it as ISAPI DLL
Extension, which can be deployed with any ISAPI-capable Web Server (for
example: MS IIS or Apache), or as a robust stand-alone Server application,
capable of serving unlimited number of clients (tested with 32.000 open
connections on Windows XP Pro).
Simply by using the new RtcISAPIServer connection component instead of
RtcHttpServer, you can now compile your existing RTC applications as ISAPI
extensions, which can be used with any ISAPI-compatible webserver, without
making any modifications to your application code. There is no limit to the
number of datamodules or forms which can be compiled into a single ISAPI
For more information about RealThinClient components,
- Prev by Date: Re: Binary file difference component?
- Next by Date: Re: June 12 - 2005 - update: Delphi Community Blog Aggregator
- Previous by thread: Improved versions of TRichEdit for Delphi 5
- Next by thread: Looking for Composite Components Pack