Re: Visual Query Builder

Dear Chris!

Try our FastQueryBuilder.

http://www.fast-report.com/en/products/products.php?BID=39

Fast Query Builder is a visual SQL query builder.
You can use Fast Query Builder in your applications written in Borland
Delphi or Borland C++Builder environment for simple SQL generator creation.

Fast Query Builder enables to work with local and client-server
databases using BDE. Also there is an opportunity to work via other
data access components: ADO, IBX, FIBPlus

Main features:
1. Borland Delphi 4, 5, 6, 7, 2005 and C++ Builder 4, 5, 6 supports
2. Keeping query visual model for use and editind.
3. You can create any window based on Fast Query Builder
4. Fast Query Builder designer window can be internal to any window of your application
5. Full visual customization of query parameters.

--
Best regards,
Michael Philippenko mailto:michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Delphi Informant Magazine Readers Choice Awards 2004
Product of the Year and Best Reporting Tool
FastReport http://www.fast-report.com
All results can be found at
http://delphizine.com/newsletterarticle/2004/08/di200408jc_l/di200408jc_l.asp

  • Re: Visual Query Builder
    ... Will this product also work with ADO/AS400 using the IBM Database Driver? ... > You can use Fast Query Builder in your applications written in Borland ... You can create any window based on Fast Query Builder ... > C> Any recommendations for an end user SQL query builder. ...
  • ANN: FastQueryBuilder 1.01 released