Re: FileSystem Snapshot and compare

Go to: http://www.2brightsparks.com/downloads.html

Then scroll to the bottom of the page, there is a link for FingerPrint
v2.1.3 download and some other free stuff.

Best Regards,
Danijel Tkalcec

"HTS" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> The description of the programs looks good.
>
> Unfortunately I cant find a way to download them.
> The download area only have SyncBack downloads.
>
> I found InstallSpy on Tucows.
>
> Thanks.

  • Re: ANN: Jekejeke Prolog 0.8.8 (Unicode, Signal Handling, etc..)
    ... Download of this version is now also enabled again. ... Best Regards ... Option renamed from charset to encoding, ... Signal Handling: ...
    (comp.lang.prolog)
  • Re: Same update keeps installing every time
    ... > difference I can see is I do not have SystemRoot folder. ... > Regards Garry ... >> Copy Folders Download and DataStore to another location ... >> Double click Automatic Updates service and click START ...
  • Re: Black out on screen
    ... This is happening due to graphic card driver.You have to update the driver.Visit the manufacturer's website to download and intall the latest driver. ... retta wrote: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Digital Economy Bill - c.21:15 tonight
    ... With regards to movies - they'll just wait until it ... movie/cd/console game you want within a couple of days. ... Ironically, because they regard themselves as fighting against corporate greed, most of these bootleggers only charge a nominal profit on top of their costs. ... a simple download off the net. ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Download files without alerts by Excel VBA
    ... like you need automate the manual interaction with the web page of figure ... Regards, ... Tom Ogilvy ... > In fact there is no ditect link to download the file. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)