[ANN] PE Explorer bundled with FlexHEX hex editor. Save $30 off.

Have been looking a long time for a decent hex editor?

PE Explorer now is bundled with FlexHex, a feature-rich and powerful hex
editor, and whatever your desires are, you will find that FlexHEX meets
them.

We believe FlexHEX Editor and PE Explorer complement each other perfectly -
buy both as a bundle and save up to $30!
http://www.heaventools.com/order.htm

A 30 day evaluation version is available.
Download the PE Explorer+FlexHEX bundle 30 day trial from:
http://www.flexhex.com/download/powerpack.zip (4.5 Mb)

About FlexHEX
=============
-Supports drives and files of virtually unlimited size (up to 8 exabytes)
-Edits any binary file, logical and physical drives
-Provides full support for NTFS alternate data streams
-Creates and edits NTFS sparse files
-Supports multi-byte (MBCS) and UNICODE character sets
-Maintains unlimited Undo list
-and more!

For an overview about all features, please see
http://www.flexhex.com/

About PE Explorer
=================
Exploit code, source code reviews, test and evaluation of vulnerabilities.

PE Explorer offers a thorough look at PE file structure and all of the
resources in the file, and tells you just about every little detail you
could possibly want to know about a PE file (EXE, DLL, ActiveX controls, and
other Windows executable formats). Once inside, target win32 file structure
can be analyzed and optimized, problems diagnosed, changes made, resources
repaired, and assembly source code reconstructed.

The PE Explorer Disassembler utilizes a qualitative algorithm designed to
reconstruct the assembly language source code of target binary win32 PE
files (EXE, DLL, OCX) with the highest degree of accuracy possible. While as
powerful as the more expensive, dedicated disassemblers, PE Explorer focuses
on ease of use, clarity and navigation.

PE Explorer also comes with a Visual Resource Editor, PE Header Viewer, UPX
Unpacker, Exported/Imported Function Viewer, Syntax Lookup, Dependency
Scanner, and Remove DebugInfo/Relocations Tool.

For an overview about all features, please see
http://www.heaventools.com/overview.htm

Sincerely,

Yuri Rai
Heaventools Software
http://www.heaventools.com

  • Error writing file: VS2005
    ... So I'm exploring VS2005 features. ... Insufficient system resources exist to complete the requested ... Task Manager, MSDN, and my Viewport Explorer. ... except it has more bugs). ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Usenet idiots
    ... By now I actually use the "web way" meaning selecting is hovering and ... Explorer too well anymore. ... about that strange 3D folder thingy, I think MS probably runs out of good ... ideas on putting new features in their next generation OS. ...
    (rec.games.computer.ultima.dragons)
  • Some programs start with big delay... What could cause this?
    ... Explorer hangs for said 30 seconds or so and only THEN finally the application corresponding to the filetype (e.g. a text editor or Adobe Reader or whatever) starts up and loads the file I clicked on. ... Strange enough starting the same programs that show such delays via a desktop icon or the start menu works "immediately" - no delay. ... The only common denominator I see, is that the delays seem to happen always then, when the system has to determine which application it shold start based on a given filename or URL. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.customize)
  • Re: Windows Explorer Alike Shell Menu Access by User
    ... > Does anyone know about any program that will look like windows explorer, ... They have nothing to do with Explorer. ... > Those r some of the main features I'm looking for on a program, ... > bunch of them with a bunch of features I dont need. ...
    (comp.security.misc)
  • Re: Windows Explorer Alike Shell Menu Access by User
    ... > Does anyone know about any program that will look like windows explorer, ... They have nothing to do with Explorer. ... > Those r some of the main features I'm looking for on a program, ... > bunch of them with a bunch of features I dont need. ...
    (alt.computer.security)