[ANN] HelpNDoc 1.4 - HTML Help Creator
- From: "jonjon" <none@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 12:19:35 +0200
We are glad to announce the release of HelpNDoc v1.4, a freeware (for
non-commercial use), easy to use yet powerful and intuitive tool to create
html help files.
HelpNDoc provides a clear and efficient interface to build the most amazing
html help files without worrying about the inner working of help file
generation. You just have to enter your text in the built-in word processor
and hit the "Compile" button to obtain a fully functional help file which
looks exactly as you designed it.
Forget about bloated user interfaces and incomprehensible tools. HelpNDoc
has been engineered to provide the most advanced functionalities in their
simplest form: creating html help files is usually a painful process but
thanks to HelpNDoc you may surprise yourself enjoying it!
You know how to use windows explorer and your favorite word processor? Then
you already know how to use HelpNDoc: it's that easy! Add to that many
powerful features such as live spell checking in a fully WYSIWYG (What You
See Is What You Get) environment and you'll begin to imagine how fast and
easy it will be for you to create your next help file and how professional
it will look like.
New features of v1.4 include:
- Typing in the topic editor could become extremely slow and HND file could
grow exponentially. The fix will be applied topic by topic once edited and
- Added anchors and possibility to link to them
- Enhanced link window with new links to anchors, file with or without
relative paths, topics, Internet or e-mail
- Variables now display hints with current value
- Shortcut to add an hyperlink: CTRL+L
- Default topic font can now be defined in the project properties
- General application speed boost
You can have more information, see screenshots as well as download your free
version at: http://www.helpndoc.com
The HelpNDoc team.
- Prev by Date: Printing TMS Grid with FastReport
- Next by Date: Re: Torry web site down ?
- Previous by thread: Printing TMS Grid with FastReport
- Next by thread: Ann: NexusDB Developer Edition 2.01 update Released