Re: Looking for delphi components that help create an ISO image

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 11:06:48 +0800, Chau Chee Yang <ccy@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

>> WinZip (or equivalent) ?
>
>WinZip is a compression utility and the structure hard to traverse the
>files in hierarchical order as what the Windows Files system does. I
>worry the speed may be slow.

I got the impression that your requirement was to *distribute* in a
single file, not to distribute, store and use. You will then
appreciate that I assumed you would unzip the files on installation
ready for normal accessing thereafter, at full speed. I should also
have mentioned VCLzip as well as WinZip as you referred to a Delphi
component.
.