Re: single file system
- From: "Jason" <jason851@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 17:54:07 +0300
Man i want to store PNG/JPEG files, what database has to do with it? I dont
need SQL queries. My program's JPEG and icons want to store.
"Shane Stump" <ShaneStumpNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Have you thought about using a single-file database? AidAim's Accuracer
> works well for that and you get the exta flexibility of being able to
> setup SQL searches.
> "Jason" <jason851@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Im was looking on Single File System, to store my BMP/JPEG files of my
>> project into a single file, instead of having them inside my project.
>> Any other component doing the same thing?
- Prev by Date: Re: single file system
- Next by Date: Re: A html componet
- Previous by thread: Re: single file system
- Next by thread: Re: single file system