Re: single file system

Man i want to store PNG/JPEG files, what database has to do with it? I dont
need SQL queries. My program's JPEG and icons want to store.

Jason

"Shane Stump" <ShaneStumpNOSPAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Have you thought about using a single-file database? AidAim's Accuracer
> works well for that and you get the exta flexibility of being able to
> setup SQL searches.
>
> Regards,
>
> Shane
> www.StumpWare.com
>
> "Jason" <jason851@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Im was looking on Single File System, to store my BMP/JPEG files of my
>> project into a single file, instead of having them inside my project.
>>
>> http://www.aidaim.com/single_file_system.htm
>>
>> Any other component doing the same thing?
>>
>> Jason

  • Re: What solution is better: DB or object?
    ... I'm trying to acomplish such thing: I have a database where i store all ... to use SQL queries ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • format for data storage?
    ... I need to store a lot of datainto a single file. ... I programmed a interface that is a hierarchical tree ... interface, maybe ZIP, a Database, or other. ...
    (comp.programming)
  • Application Vars .vs. SQL Lookups
    ... I have an application that uses SQL extensively. ... uses SQL for are fairly static and change in the database very ... Would it be more efficient to store this information in application ... variables rather than doing SQL queries each time? ...
    (microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general)
  • Re: public and private mailboxes randomly dismounting
    ... When posting logs an important piece is the Event ID and Source. ... Information Store First Storage Group: An attempt to move the file ... An error occurred while writing to the database log file of storage group ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: cant mount information store
    ... I then reinstalled exchange and then installed exchange 2003 ... Information Store First Storage Group: Database recovery failed ... Microsoft Exchange Information Store. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)