FastMM and madExcept 2.7h

Hi

Upgrading to new version 2.7h and using FastMM, I now get this error message
when starting the application ...

"FastMM4 cannot install, since memory has been allocated ... "

Ok, in 2.7h youu can't patch the unit initialization order, and everytime I
check madexcept to handle exceptions, madExcept is put in the very first
place of the uses clause ... so ... I'm lost. ¿ What I have to do ?

Thanks
Lluis

  • Re: Denomo, an open source memory leak detection tool
    ... than you for your great FastMM source code though ... Since the memory manager has direct access to all ... And if you have seen how Denomo interacts with the MM (no matter FastMM ... manage all needed data in memory in a high level leak detector. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Trying to eliminate memory address space usage
    ... memory fragmentation / address space usage. ... converting page content streams to ansi string ... Any FastMM config I can try / test? ... Experience using AQTime and alternatives? ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)
  • Re: ReportMemoryleaksOnShutdown:=true;
    ... FastMM memory manager. ... this replacement yourself by adding the open-source FastMM4.pas unit to your ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: ANN: FastMM 4.40 released (replacement memory manager for Delphi IDE and applications, free and
    ... > A fast replacement memory manager for Borland Delphi Win32 ... FastMM is designed for an average of 5% and maximum ... > manager) - Optionally reports memory leaks on program shutdown. ... > negating the need for stack frames. ...
  • FastMM & MadExcept
    ... The fastmm report is ... The allocation number was: 7395 ... Stack trace of when the block was previously freed: ... Current memory dump of 256 bytes starting at pointer address DCA0D8: ...