Installing components in Delphi 2005

Hi,

I'm writing an installer for a set of components for Delphi 2005. Does
anyone know if there's an easy way to add the components to the palette?

In previous versions of BCB/Delphi, I would simply add a value to
HKCU\Software\Borland\Delphi\X.0\Palette. But with D2005 things are
quite different and a lot more complex. Is there any simple way to add
components to the palette? Or is this step perhaps unnecessary?

Thanks in advance!
--
Best regards,
Jonathan Neve

  • Strategies for writing frames?
    ... Using Delphi 6 Personal. ... Writing frames is interesting. ... Once I've built a frame and installed it on the palette, ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: D8: Getting "help" on a componet in the palette doesnt bring up its help
    ... > The Palette, the editor, the OI. ... > to MS to get this thing out the door instead of writing their ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Resizing the Formatting Palette
    ... > in a document that I am writing, unfortunately, the palette only shows ... Then typing "cmd-shift-s b n" will put you into body numbered style ... You need to keep the formatting palette on screen, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Resizing the Formatting Palette
    ... > in a document that I am writing, unfortunately, the palette only shows ... No, the Formatting Palette isn't customizable that way, unfortunately. ... each of the templates I use regularly have custom ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: First comments on Delphi 2006
    ... for the first time. ... for all "New Delphi Project" types in the Tool Palette. ... And thanks again for upgrading. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)