Installing components in Delphi 2005
- From: "Jonathan Neve[Microtec]" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 1 Nov 2005 11:29:01 -0700
I'm writing an installer for a set of components for Delphi 2005. Does
anyone know if there's an easy way to add the components to the palette?
In previous versions of BCB/Delphi, I would simply add a value to
HKCU\Software\Borland\Delphi\X.0\Palette. But with D2005 things are
quite different and a lot more complex. Is there any simple way to add
components to the palette? Or is this step perhaps unnecessary?
Thanks in advance!
CopyTiger - advanced database replicator for Interbase/Firebird!
Web : http://www.microtec.fr/copycat/ct
CopyCat - database replication components for Delphi/C++Builder!
Web : http://www.microtec.fr/copycat/cc
- Prev by Date: Re: FastMM and madExcept 2.7h
- Next by Date: Re: Installing components in Delphi 2005
- Previous by thread: Re: IBX-like components for Firebird..
- Next by thread: Re: Installing components in Delphi 2005