Installing components in Delphi 2005

Hi,

I'm writing an installer for a set of components for Delphi 2005. Does
anyone know if there's an easy way to add the components to the palette?

In previous versions of BCB/Delphi, I would simply add a value to
HKCU\Software\Borland\Delphi\X.0\Palette. But with D2005 things are
quite different and a lot more complex. Is there any simple way to add
components to the palette? Or is this step perhaps unnecessary?

Thanks in advance!
--
Best regards,
Jonathan Neve