Re: Installing components in Delphi 2005

Also, along the same lines, how can I find the equivalent of the
($Delphi)\Projects\Bpl directory? On my installation, it's
"c:\documents and settings\user_name\Borland Studio Projects\BPl", but
I expect it might be different for others. Does anyone know if/where I
could find this in the registry?
--
Best regards,
Jonathan Neve

  • Re: Quick DevCon survey
    ... CopyTiger - advanced database replicator for Interbase/Firebird! ... Prev by Date: ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Memory DataSet for .NET
    ... Lauchlan M wrote: ... CopyTiger - advanced database replicator for Interbase/Firebird! ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Memory DataSet for .NET
    ... I'm looking for a free Memory DataSet that's compatible with both ... CopyTiger - advanced database replicator for Interbase/Firebird! ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Assert.Equals(obj,obj) fails with decimal parameters
    ... > This code should fail: ... > Does anybody have the same problem or is this bug just in my installation ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.vsnet.general)
  • Re: Dammit! WMP 10
    ... > Below are the error messages from the failed installation. ... > Setup complete. ... Prev version system is ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia.player)