Re: FastMM and madExcept 2.7h

Hi,

>Ok, in 2.7h youu can't patch the unit initialization order, and everytime I
>check madexcept to handle exceptions, madExcept is put in the very first
>place of the uses clause ... so ... I'm lost. ¿ What I have to do ?

If you have the source file "madExcept.pas" add FastMM as first
included unit *there*. You can use a coditional define to disable it
it if required. The compiler symbol should be then defined in the
options of the project.

Julian Ziersch
WPCubed GmbH
WPTools, wPDF, wPDFControl, RTF2PDF

  • Re: FastMM4 exceptions
    ... > MadExcept changes the unit initialization order. ... most definately had FastMM4 as the first unit in my uses clause. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)
  • Re: FastMM and madExcept 2.7h
    ... > everytime I check madexcept to handle exceptions, ... the problem is you need fastmm first, and madexcept feels the same in ...
  • Re: FastMM4 exceptions
    ... > was sure it was the first unit. ... MadExcept changes the unit initialization order. ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)
  • Re: FastMM and madExcept 2.7h
    ... FastMM in first place after checking madExcept to handle exceptions? ...
  • ANN: madExcept 2.7c
    ... Today I'm releasing madExcept 2.7c. ... line numbers are added to disassembling (Delphi only) ... Normally madExcept does not catch safecall exceptions ... Such exceptions get handled by Delphi ...