Re: Localizer 3.50 - translate your program into other languages

> you don't have to add any
> components onto the forms or even edit source code (unlike with the
> TsiLang

FWIW, I chose TsiLang for the opposite reason - because it did integrate
and thus gave me more control (with some custom modifications) over end-
user translations. I would always recommend that anyone should sit down
and determine their objectives before evaluating translation tools, and
then evaluate against those objectives. Then review the objectives when
you know what is available to be sure you are doing it the best way. My
initial phase rejected TsiLang, but it turned out to be ideal for what we
really wanted. Everyone has different objectives though, so the good thing
is there is a great range of tools available.

/Matthew Jones/
.