Re: Ionworx ActivLicense and Windows XP SP2 issues ??

"David" wrote in message <news:43958c1e@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> Are there any know issues with ActivLicense and Windows XP SP2 ??

I assume that you are an registered owner of ActiveLicense, right? Did you
contact Bruno (the programmer) already?

Relevant Pages

  • Re: address book and XP SP2
    ... There are many David ... > AV apps) except (Windows) Explorer. ... >> I haven't had Outlook for several years. ... Everything was fine until SP2. ...
  • Re: Where has Windows/XP hidden my SP2 & updates?
    ... Once again, many thanks David.. ... SP2 updates. ... |> This folder will not be available if your installation was done with a WinXP ...
  • Re: Recommendation: Do install SP2 at this time.
    ... VERY well said David, I actually put up an apology for my flaming attitude ... last night, but after 8 reinstalls, 7 then SP2, then still will not restart, ... does the dealer replace your new vehicle with ... >>Microsoft MVP ...
  • Re: Splash Screen Changed After SP2
    ... "David W." ... > microsoft have to change our boot/splash screen after ... > installs the SP2 update has the same basic boot screen. ... > ntoskrnl.exe original boot screen file. ...
  • Re: XP Sp2 after install pc stutters
    ... > having the exact same problem that Andy wrote about. ... Hi, David. ... Here are links to help you troubleshoot SP2: ... Troubleshooting SP2 for Windows XP ...