Re: Solution to connect to multiple SQL Servers?

http://crlab.com/dbx/

Oracle, MS SQL Server and MySQL databases.
What else?

"Michael Fullerton" <fullerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:p37pp1hgda3hlv5p7qchn2en6g0ncfnbl4@xxxxxxxxxx
> I'm looking for a simple solution to connect to multiple SQL Servers
> depending on customer preference. I use Zeos and like it but it does
> not seem to work with web applications. I heard of AnyDAC but don't
> know how well it works. Plus AnyDAC does not yet support PostgreSQL.
> Can anyone recommend a solution that can be used in a web application?
>
> ___
> Free Project Time Tracker for Delphi Developers
> http://www.cyber-matrix.com/pcdelphi.html

  • Solution to connect to multiple SQL Servers?
    ... depending on customer preference. ... I use Zeos and like it but it does ... not seem to work with web applications. ... Plus AnyDAC does not yet support PostgreSQL. ...
  • Re: Error : "SELECT permission denied on object"
    ... The SQL Server Express installation does not grant access to the ASP.NET ... worker process identity (ASPNET on Windows 2000 and Windows XP; ... filesystem Web applications will run under the Visual ... Web applications cause permission denied errors at runtime. ...
  • Re: Database for .NET Windows, PPC, and elsewhere?
    ... > with web applications. ... Replication is necessary. ... > I could go the SQL Server way, and it would certainly work, but it has ... with ADOCE on the PPC. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: SQL Server 2005 - getting Bruteforced
    ... The SQL Server is running on an Internet Server with ASP.NET v2 remotely. ... We are testing several Web Applications there with a Remote Team. ... The ASP.NET Applications are using SQL Authentication instead of Windows ... Here's an example ADO.NET connection string using integrated security. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • Re: SQL Server 2005 - getting Bruteforced
    ... We are testing several Web Applications there with a Remote Team. ... The ASP.NET Applications are using SQL Authentication instead of Windows Authentication. ... Also you can move SQL Server off of port 1433, and change your connection strings accordingly. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)