Re: Solution to connect to multiple SQL Servers?

http://crlab.com/dbx/

Oracle, MS SQL Server and MySQL databases.
What else?

"Michael Fullerton" <fullerm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:p37pp1hgda3hlv5p7qchn2en6g0ncfnbl4@xxxxxxxxxx
> I'm looking for a simple solution to connect to multiple SQL Servers
> depending on customer preference. I use Zeos and like it but it does
> not seem to work with web applications. I heard of AnyDAC but don't
> know how well it works. Plus AnyDAC does not yet support PostgreSQL.
> Can anyone recommend a solution that can be used in a web application?
>
> ___
> Free Project Time Tracker for Delphi Developers
> http://www.cyber-matrix.com/pcdelphi.html

  • Solution to connect to multiple SQL Servers?
    ... depending on customer preference. ... I use Zeos and like it but it does ... not seem to work with web applications. ... Plus AnyDAC does not yet support PostgreSQL. ...
  • Re: Error : "SELECT permission denied on object"
    ... The SQL Server Express installation does not grant access to the ASP.NET ... worker process identity (ASPNET on Windows 2000 and Windows XP; ... filesystem Web applications will run under the Visual ... Web applications cause permission denied errors at runtime. ...
  • Re: Database for .NET Windows, PPC, and elsewhere?
    ... > with web applications. ... Replication is necessary. ... > I could go the SQL Server way, and it would certainly work, but it has ... with ADOCE on the PPC. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: SQL Server 2005 - getting Bruteforced
    ... The SQL Server is running on an Internet Server with ASP.NET v2 remotely. ... We are testing several Web Applications there with a Remote Team. ... The ASP.NET Applications are using SQL Authentication instead of Windows ... Here's an example ADO.NET connection string using integrated security. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.security)
  • table and class
    ... in my web application (as quite all web applications) i have a lot of ... (integrating javascript and css) ... or should i mix javascript "classes" and PHP classes? ... PostgreSQL 8.2.4 / MS SQL server 2005 ...
    (php.general)