Re: Skin or theme engines?

> everyone has found

Sorry, should not have said it this way. Most respondents to similar
questions have voiced their support for vclSkin. :)

"Bob" <Bob@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:43a6e288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> With out changing my existing project.
>
> That may not be possible depending upon which components you use.
> However, everyone has found vclSkin to be the best and has support (minor
> modifications) for supporting DevEx components. The author is very
> responsive as well.
>
> http://www.link-rank.com/
>

> "R. Levi" <levi_r@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Witch one could you recomend?
>> With out changing my existing project.

  • Re: Skin or theme engines?
    ... Most respondents to similar ... > questions have voiced their support for vclSkin. ... Prev by Date: ...
  • her dining was legitimate, grim, and discourages in the light of the town
    ... terribly campaign. ... Ramsi lasts the chord in support of hers and accurately scratchs. ... shyly ban Agha too. ...
    (sci.crypt)
  • [ANN] VCLSkin2.75
    ... Add "embedscrollbar" in Skindata.skin3rd to support TAdvpanelGroup's ... VCLSkin is an VCL library that extend Delphi application with skinnable user ... build skinnable application, VCLskin can skin existing application using VCL ... VclSkin automatically skin kinds of windows in application, include Delphi ...
  • [ANN] VCLSkin 2.71 released
    ... support ProgressBar with pbVertical style. ... VCLSkin is an VCL library that extend Delphi application with skinnable user ... Unlike other skin component that you must modify source code to ... VclSkin automatically skin kinds of windows in application, include Delphi ...
  • Re: [ANN] VCLSkin 2.69
    ... Does VCLSkin support FastReport dialogs etc.? ... Unlike other skin component that you must modify source code ... > VclSkin automatically skin kinds of windows in application, include Delphi ...