Re: Memory Manager Test Results

Hi Danijel,

> Each of those 13 Client PCs were executing the Multiple Connection Flood
> test, using 300 connection in Multithreaded mode (256 threads) with
> automatic compression and encryption to constantly flood the AppServer

Is there any chance that I can get my hands on the benchmark? I would like
to figure out what is going on with the memory usage numbers you are
getting.

I don't need all the source - Delphi 7 DCUs for the sensitive/proprietary
parts will do. I just need enough to be able to compile it here with
different options and make some measurements.

Thanks,
Pierre

.