Re: Coexistence of 3rd party librarys with different Delphi versions

Sounds like the best way, I just needed some confirmation that it was the
'done' thing,

"Jason Chapman" <jason@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> My structure goes:
> c:\data\components\D7
> c:\data\components\D9
> If I have components for both I duplicate them in both dirs, this way I
> can manage any situation (e.g. patches etc) at the cost of extra HD space.
> Just My 2c.
> JAC.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Once again Elizabot digs through my bookmarks page
    ... > Your "confirmation" is that I keep logs of web sites? ... He's talking about the logs of visitors to your site, ... that he's the 'super troll' of my CSMA Moderator oft- ... I do comment about Steve being a stupid ...
  • Re: Form Field in an Include
    ... Try a relative path to your confirmation page rather than the absolute one you have ... | "I'm sorry Steve, the server's event log has no reference to any errors on ...
  • Re: Buc 2006??
    ... I just talked to Steve and he was saying that they were waiting ... > for the final confirmation and that only came through last week. ...
  • Re: Turn off Confirmation
    ... Is there some way to turn off confirmation questions when I ... I have my Trash set that way but usually empty the Junk ... When quitting, Trash is emptied without any confirmation request. ... Steve W. Jackson ...
  • Re: Formatting Date Time Euro style
    ... The Help isn't too helpful (IMHP) on this subject... ... Anyway - thnx! ... > Hi Steve ... > Dim MyDate As Date = Now ...