Create / Select Folder alternative

I'm looking for a create / select folder alternative. The selectDirectory
dialog(s) in Delphi 7 are not flexible enough.

I need the option of navigating to a folder and optionally create a new one
there. Isn't it possible to use the same kind of dialog as other windows
applications generally use with the "create new folder" button built-in.

Regards
Uffe

  • Re: Lost !
    ... User Overrides for BDSCOMMONDIR and BDSUSERDIR ... and .dcp went into my folders, while the .dcu went into the folder of the package source. ... A source code file for a Delphi unit. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Move delphi configuration for one machine to other
    ... install Delphi 2007 with the same SP + Hotfixes. ... If not, you will have to modify all reg files by replacing all "old" username path with the new one, as an example: ... You will have to copy these folder from the Source PC to the new PC. ...
  • Re: Lost !
    ... I think FullEditC is another Delphi unit. ... Make sure both units are in the same package, and that you have exactly one copy of each .pas file and exactly one copy of each .dcu file on your computer. ... and "Output folder" settings in the project options. ... The folder where your source code is should *not* be in *any* search path. ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)
  • Re: Delphi seems to have gone nuts...
    ... >> folder. ... I've done this through dozens of iterations and have never had Delphi ... Can you think of any reason why Delphi would make this practice ...
    (alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi)
  • Re: D2007 and D2006 on the same machine
    ... I moved all Delphi 2006 bpls from system32 folder to the BIN ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)