Re: ANPR

"Mark Andrews (The Other One)" <first.last@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:43e7b0bd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
SteveW wrote:
Any Delphi components to achieve the above.

I'd contact the Association of National Park Rangers directly. See if they
have anything.

As useless and unhelpful as your reply was, it was still funny! :-) Put a
grin on my face.

  • Re: Christian Images/Pictures
    ... No question that Giles's link was unhelpful (though if it had involved ... actual eyeball-grabbing it would have been funny as well as revolting). ...
    (uk.religion.christian)
  • Re: LOTR knocks out MM hands down
    ... LOL!The RING shot is pretty useless after 3 or 4 minutes.On location ... it's almost impossible.It's quite funny when I go to the local arcade ... and the Monster Bash that sits right next to an Elvis looks newer and ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Re: Access Denied
    ... funny, useless or actually valuable). ... Americans are currently trying to get into motion against a foreign national. ... Is that for the embarrassing bits or the funny bits? ... The over the top "Chinese Leadership" reaction of the US military, an over the top reaction which has now been widely propogated, has actually had the opposite effect to the effect they were hoping it would have. ...
  • Re: A-Rod...
    ... >>> this guy, somehow, hits 48 homers and yet you can't help but think he's ... >>> useless when the chips are down. ... It's funny when a troll posing as a Yankee fan has the nerve to accuse ... someone of not having guts. ...
    (alt.sports.baseball.ny-yankees)