Re: Dream Components

In article <43fb614b$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, GrandmasterB wrote:
I really wish they open sourced their components. I dont see the point of
them wanting to screw over customers who depended on their components.

Full ACK. I also would pay for having a full working DCScripter for D2006. Mabe
we should mail them our wishes ..

Does
anyone here know the maker of Dream components personally? Or have contact
info other than the fax number listed on their site?

Sorry, they are on the other side on the earth, the only have a similar Name
(Austria - Australia).

Gruß aus den Bergen
Günter

  • Re: Dream Components
    ... Full ACK. ... I also would pay for having a full working DCScripter for D2006. ... Mabe ...
  • Re: One less bell to answer.
    ... Don't even think about us asking our major customers to pay us up front. ... customers away from our competitors. ... they are still doing it to their other suppliers. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: One less bell to answer.
    ... Don't even think about us asking our major customers to pay us up front. ... customers away from our competitors. ... they are still doing it to their other suppliers. ...
    (rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: [announcement] SYSAPI and SYSSVC for Windows
    ... :-) By trust I meant to refer to honest business. ... (The baker hands me a loaf of bread, I pay. ... customers and don't use all sorts of electric circuits but a plain ... films industries) seems to be starving, ...
    (comp.lang.ada)
  • Re: OT - Cell phones
    ... can leave voice mail for each other with the phone which is a big ... We can call our farmer customers if we ... "Do you want to pay my boss XX $/hour for me to talk to Farmer ... else and put the pager in the drawer. ...
    (alt.home.repair)