Re: Binary Magics - CD writer components

Ian,

| I have tried ot make contact without any success. Are they still
| taking orders or communicating in ANY fashion whatsoever?

Their website URL no longer responds either (404). Appears to be a
dead horse.

02/28/2006 10:50:16

XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

  • Re: Binary Magics - CD writer components
    ... taking orders or communicating in ANY fashion whatsoever? ... Their website URL no longer responds either. ... dead horse. ...
  • Re: Current through coils
    ... every way I can possibly think of, and without a great deal of success in communicating to John what I mean. ... Please do not think that I am taking up a defense of everything Cecil thinks, but just found this technical discussion stimulating. ...
    (rec.radio.amateur.antenna)