[ANN] HelpNDoc 1.8 - HTML Help and Web Site Creator
- From: "jonjon" <none@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:28:39 +0100
We are glad to announce the release of HelpNDoc v1.8, a freeware (for
non-commercial use), easy to use yet powerful and intuitive tool to create
html help files and help web sites.
HelpNDoc provides a clear and efficient interface to build the most amazing
html help files without worrying about the inner working of help file
generation. You just have to enter your text in the built-in word processor
and hit the "Compile" button to obtain a fully functional help file which
looks exactly as you designed it.
Forget about bloated user interfaces and incomprehensible tools. HelpNDoc
has been engineered to provide the most advanced functionalities in their
simplest form: creating html help files is usually a painful process but
thanks to HelpNDoc you may surprise yourself enjoying it!
You know how to use windows explorer and your favorite word processor? Then
you already know how to use HelpNDoc: it's that easy! Add to that many
powerful features such as live spell checking in a fully WYSIWYG (What You
See Is What You Get) environment and you'll begin to imagine how fast and
easy it will be for you to create your next help file and how professional
it will look like.
New features of v1.8 include:
- The live spell checker can now be disabled
- Possibility to automatically generate the context number for new topics
- Added cut/copy/paste of nodes within the same project
- Fixed accentuated characters export for Western code pages
- Right click to add the selection as a keyword in the topic editor
- Multi selection for drag and drop and node copying
- Removed the popup window when using HelpNDoc from command line
- Fixed incorrect menu animation
- Fixed Access Violation when CTRL + Drag a node
- Now generates a valid Delphi unit with proper interface and implementation
- File overwrite confirmation when generating code
You can have more information, see screenshots as well as download your free
version from http://www.helpndoc.com
The HelpNDoc team.
- Prev by Date: Re: nrComm Lib v6.67
- Next by Date: Re: Topgrid combos
- Previous by thread: Topgrid combos
- Next by thread: Looking for code/component for show image or avi while app is BUSY