Re: Sleuth QA

That's not true actually. We have been/are still trying to get the rights to
get Sleuth back on the market, but it's very very difficult due to the fact
that no one at Aristocrat is responsible or interested in that.

Its amazing how often people aren't interested in free money.

  • Re: Memory Sleuth
    ... > TP (or Aristocrat to be more precise) never found a buyer for Memory ... > Sleuth, Sleuth Q.A. or Pro-Activate. ... I believe the original developer has finally gotten ...
  • GTECH LOOKING TO GET OUT? FROM FRONT OF FAN?
    ... Poker machine maker Aristocrat Leisure has attempted to play down ... GTECH, with a market cap of $US4 billion and with more than $US1.25 ... GTECH has lottery services including video lottery terminals as well as ...
    (rec.gambling.lottery)
  • Re: Memory Sleuth
    ... > Sleuth, Sleuth Q.A. or Pro-Activate. ... I have it on good authority that ... > Aristocrat weren't really interested in finding a buyer in the first ...