Re: Sleuth QA

Mark Anthony Gohara wrote:

I don't know how free that money is figuring all the licensing and legal
issues surrounding that code.

It would be very easy since the original author is working with us :)

Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer]
Newsgroup archive at

Relevant Pages

  • Re: getting stock quotes from Delphi app
    ... free realtime stream. ... "Eugene V. Goldberg" wrote in message ... >> Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer] ...
  • Re: Isnt this illegal?
    ... Transferring the serial is of course a different thing... ... Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer] ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: What the heck is going on, ComponentAce/Aidaim ???
    ... Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer] ... > to force us to disable some AdWords adwertising, ... > And now I see they are much seriously misusing other company and product ...
  • Re: D5 to D7
    ... more stable and more complete (in terms of e.g. modern apis) vcl ... Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer] ...
  • Re: Always appreciate the little things given to you.