Re: Abandoning indy

Sometimes changes in interfaces are necessary. Indy 9 to Indy 10 was a
big jump in some places but it was necessary and for the better.
Unfortunately, sometimes to improve something you need to change the
way it is. It's not always about adding small features. It's more than
that.

  • Re: Ping Paula: Taras New Additions
    ... I don't exagerate when I say that these two have been jumping beans since ... merely because Buoy & Indy have each other to play with and feed off of. ... Buoy can appear chubby until you touch him and feel his stocky frame. ... jump ontop of crates and window sills. ...
    (rec.pets.dogs.behavior)
  • Re: Abandoning indy
    ... library "sucking" as many have mentioned here. ... And just to jump in, Im really thankful Hadi's helping me out, the only ... if you dont like it. ... Indy is a good set of tools, Id certainly never have written anything ...
  • Re: Anybody seen this from Spybot?
    ... indy wrote: ... John Kaster http://blogs.borland.com/johnk ... Features and bugs: http://qc.borland.com ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)