Re: Indy 9 SMTP with SSL

"Scott Slater" <scott@xxxxxxxxxx> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:447211f2$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Can anyone provide an example or demo of how to use Indy 9's IdSMTP
component with an SMTP server that requires an SSL connection? I can't
seem
to figure it out. Not sure if it is even possible.

--
Scott Slater

AFAIK you should upgrade to Indy 10 for that. For a demo take a look
at the indy-newsgroups, as far as i remember (for about one year we have
changed from indy) there was a demo in the smtp-group.

BTW: Have you tried Synapse? We use it for POP3/SMTP/IMAP
SSL-communication and it works great ...

HTH,

Jens

  • Re: Irix 6.5.22 Install Mercy
    ... After this start installation again and create a boot disk ... I have had problems installing 6.5.22 on my Indy too. ... I also have an Indigo2 and I used this method to upgrade it to 6.5.22 from 6.5.10, I think. ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.admin)
  • Re: Linux on an Indy
    ... as I need to upgrade ... the RAM on my Indy. ... Blackbox works quite well with the limited memory ...
    (comp.sys.sgi.misc)
  • Re: Abandoning indy
    ... which we can't upgrade to Indy 9 because of the ... incompatibilites. ... And for the same reason we use Indy 9 still in ...
  • Re: Abandoning indy
    ... I don't want to bring down the huge amount of work done by the Indy ... incompatibility between versions. ... because we don't even dare to upgrade to Indy 10. ... If we/I find a bug in it, I try to solve it myself in the source (so thank ...
  • Re: indy example needed
    ... >>should upgrade the Indy package? ... > The latest version with available demos is Indy 9. ... > I'm quoting from the Indy 9 I have installed on my machine, ...
    (comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc)