Re: CodeSite 4.0

Perhaps you should clarify that with a few examples

CodeSite 3 was at least a year, I think going on two years later than
originally promised. As I wasn't doing .NET, that wasn't a problem
for me. But, if you were wanting to use CodeSite for .NET development
back in VS 2002 era, you had to wait, with many delivery promises
broken.

For CodeSite 4. Well, first it was going to be CodeSite 3.1, which
never materialized. Then it was going to be CodeSite 3.5, which never
materialized. Then CodeSite 4 missed at least six promised ship dates
of "next week" or "end of this month". At least six. Then he started
taking pre-orders with the site saying it would ship approximately on
the 9/15/06. Most people that take pre-orders don't charge the credit
card until it ships. He charged it on the date of taking the
preorder. But then, he stopped even giving updates on delivery, it
was like he disappeared off the face of the earth with his site still
saying it was going to be delivered "approximately 9/15" into the
first week of October.

YES, RAIZE IS WORSE THAN MS AT DELIVERY PROMISES. No exaggeration. No
bull. They are worse. Period.

But, that said, CodeSite is a great product. And, I can't see even
bothering to try the competing product. If it cured cancer and cost a
nickel I still wouldn't buy it as I have no needs that CodeSite
doesn't handle.
.