Re: Diagram component for DB models

Hi Ruediger,

I'm searching a component that could be used to draw database models
(similar to this
http://www.contextsoft.com/products/ctxdbext/screenshots/schemaeditor.gif
(which is unfortuntately not available as component)).
Incidentally, the screenshot you are referring to here is from version 1
which is available with full source code. It is not a component, but
relatively easy to integrate. If you purchase current version, you can
have access to 1.7 version, which includes the full sources for that
designer.

The new designer, (find screenshots here http://www.contextsoft.com/products/dbdesign/screenshots.jsp)
however, is not currently available in source code or components,
but I think we will release the diagram editor later as a separate
package.

Regards,
Michael

  • Re: Diagram component for DB models
    ... the screenshot you are referring to here is from version 1 ... which is available with full source code. ... If you purchase current version, ... The new designer, (find screenshots here ...
  • Re: Faulty challenge to ID
    ... So I am asking you to verify, every line of source code of "windows ... windows vista". ... You just got done saying you did the opposite of positing one designer ... Lord knows that I must have only the most stylish 15 amp fuses in my ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Dad upgrade.
    ... between the mechanics of what is there, and what the designer ... It came with full source code. ... The trick was that the source was written in assembler and the distributed ... I used to do circuit design, in the days when the schematic was drawn in ink ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Getting in to metaprogramming
    ... The GUI designer may use ... Yikes, this is getting hairy- If "the problem" is to generate source code, ... Hypercard 4GL, I used to frequently use Hypercard scripts to generate ... each button with a custom script. ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: If ID were true, what would that tell us about the designers
    ... designer would have done it that way." ... Do you have to "reinvent the hammer" every time you knock a nail in? ... I'm sure if you read the "source code" for Vista, ... What idiot would go making all manner of random changes to ...
    (talk.origins)