Re: Diagram component for DB models

Hi Ruediger,

I'm searching a component that could be used to draw database models
(similar to this
http://www.contextsoft.com/products/ctxdbext/screenshots/schemaeditor.gif
(which is unfortuntately not available as component)).
Incidentally, the screenshot you are referring to here is from version 1
which is available with full source code. It is not a component, but
relatively easy to integrate. If you purchase current version, you can
have access to 1.7 version, which includes the full sources for that
designer.

The new designer, (find screenshots here http://www.contextsoft.com/products/dbdesign/screenshots.jsp)
however, is not currently available in source code or components,
but I think we will release the diagram editor later as a separate
package.

Regards,
Michael
.