Re: Non GPL TSimpleRSS equivalent?

"Andrea Raimondi" <rainaple@xxxxxx> wrote in message
news:45aa5511@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you know of any VCL components that will do RSS generation
like TSimpleRSS does and without being GPL?

RSS is an extremely simple format - you probably can roll your own very
quickly using the xml library of your choice. Or just normal text handling
to create the xml file.

Here's a good tutorial I used when making an RSS feed generator:
http://searchenginewatch.com/showPage.html?page=2175271

  • Re: Multiple s
    ... So the embedded output content is pretty much implied to be ... HTML. ... Is this a quick hack to put some RSS ... to really judge what the "master" format ought to be. ...
    (comp.text.xml)
  • Delphi BlogSphere Parsed
    ... Well I have pulled down and parsed the delphi blog xml feeds that I could ... I would like to aggregate the rss feed items into a single chronological ... I can do this fairly painlessly with RSS 2.0 because its date format ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Supplemental Result Pages
    ... sorry for posting all urls, but i was trying to ask that is this ... format of rss is valid for search engines? ...
    (alt.internet.search-engines)
  • Re: php with rss
    ... needed for an rss feed. ... Several XML packages can make it easier for you, ... format in one of thousands of rss tutorials, make sure your PHP output ... conforms to that format and you're done. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • How to format this date?
    ... When the dataset is created from a database the date text format change when Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture change. ... Here is my code which create the dataset from the XML (RSS 2.0 Format) ... Dim news As New XmlDocument ...