Re: ANN: Object Connections Releases Common Knowledge Version 3.0

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Object Connections is pleased to announce the release of version 3.0 of
our flagship product, Common Knowledge.

(...)

For further details please visit our website at
http://www.objectconnections.com where you'll find a range of resources
including whitepapers discussing various aspects of business rules
management and automation, and a fully functional evaluation download.
Thankyou for your previous interest in Common Knowledge.

hello:

looks interesting. I took look around your site, but couldn't
find info re: ...

- what language is CKS/CKRE written in (OP?)
- pricing

Thanks.

--
Regards:
Jim McKay

Posted with XanaNews: Ver: 1.18.1.6

  • ANN: Common Knowledge 4.0 Now Available
    ... a business rules management system and rules ... decision trees, workflows, rete rules and scripting formats, Common ... Business rules built using Common Knowledge Designer can be integrated ... directly into your software systems using the Common Knowledge SDK. ...
  • ANN: Object Connections Releases Common Knowledge Version 3.0
    ... our flagship product, Common Knowledge. ... cross-platform business rules engine and management system that ... support, ongoing support for Delphi and Java, a range of additional and ... The ability to add "reasons" to your business rules, ...
  • ANN: Object Connections Releases Common Knowledge V3.0
    ... our flagship product, Common Knowledge. ... cross-platform business rules engine and management system that ... support, a range of additional and enhanced business rule formats, ... The ability to add "reasons" to your business rules, ...
    (comp.lang.java.softwaretools)