Re: ANN: Object Connections Releases Common Knowledge Version 3.0

info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx said...

Object Connections is pleased to announce the release of version 3.0 of
our flagship product, Common Knowledge.

For further details please visit our website at where you'll find a range of resources
including whitepapers discussing various aspects of business rules
management and automation, and a fully functional evaluation download.
Thankyou for your previous interest in Common Knowledge.

looks interesting. I took look around your site, but couldn't
find info re: ...

- what language is CKS/CKRE written in (OP?)
- pricing

Jim McKay

Posted with XanaNews: Ver: