Re: VCLSKin vs. SUISoft Skins VCL

100% Vclskin.
Not even think about other solution.

"Lou Feliz" <l_f_e_l_i_z_no_sp_am@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:45be3a86$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello again... I am now looking at VCLSkins. Looks alot like SUISoft
Skins VCL. Not sure which way to go? VCLSkins builder is easier to use
to design a new skin. I may pick up both in compile format and then later
upgrade the better one to source. Not sure which way to go.

Any ideas on which one is the better of the two?

- Lou

  • VCLSKin vs. SUISoft Skins VCL
    ... Looks alot like SUISoft ... Skins VCL. ... VCLSkins builder is easier to use ...
  • Re: VCLSKin vs. SUISoft Skins VCL
    ... Skins VCL. ... to design a new skin. ... I may pick up both in compile format and then later ... upgrade the better one to source. ...