Re: Dynamic image loading

I have a database table which contains an image (blob) column. Is there a
component that I can use, which I can load the blob (or data stream) into,
and the component can then figure out the type of image (bmp, jpg, gif,
png), and display the image accordingly? I do not want to have to 'tell'
the component the type of image that's stored, because I don't have that
information.

At least two products of Microolap contains free component for JPEG images -
TDBImageEx.

Products are PostgresDAC (for PostreSQL -
http://www.microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/) and DAC for
MySQL (for MySQL - http://www.microolap.com/products/connectivity/mysqldac/)

I think that it can be partially rewritten to support the other formats as
well.

--
Best regards
Maxim Peresada