Re: Dynamic image loading

I have a database table which contains an image (blob) column. Is there a
component that I can use, which I can load the blob (or data stream) into,
and the component can then figure out the type of image (bmp, jpg, gif,
png), and display the image accordingly? I do not want to have to 'tell'
the component the type of image that's stored, because I don't have that
information.

At least two products of Microolap contains free component for JPEG images -
TDBImageEx.

Products are PostgresDAC (for PostreSQL -
http://www.microolap.com/products/connectivity/postgresdac/) and DAC for
MySQL (for MySQL - http://www.microolap.com/products/connectivity/mysqldac/)

I think that it can be partially rewritten to support the other formats as
well.

--
Best regards
Maxim Peresada

  • Dynamic image loading
    ... I have a database table which contains an image (blob) column. ... component that I can use, which I can load the blob (or data stream) into, ...
  • Re: Satellite Internet
    ... you actually have several transaction taking place at once and some ... Each transactionn or data stream has ... at least two 22,500 mile paths in the down load (actually longer ... wire to ground based servers and then the back bone and the server you ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Re: Satellite Internet
    ... you actually have several transaction taking place at once and some ... Each transactionn or data stream has ... at least two 22,500 mile paths in the down load (actually longer ... wire to ground based servers and then the back bone and the server you ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: working with bitmaps in C
    ... It might not work on everything, but it will load the vast majority of BMPs OK. ... If you loadbmp(), then savebmpa 24-bit BMP and then examine the ... Creating test images is not difficult seeing as you are using an OS that comes with a program able to save in the relevant format. ... The format says field sizes should be included, and you skip to the next tag, but actually you are much more likely to get a corrupt field size than a chance occurence of the tag. ...
    (comp.lang.c)
  • Re: LeadTools: TLeadImage in DB Blob Feld schreiben
    ... Speichern eines Bildes (Jpeg oder BMP) von einem TImage in ein Blobfeld ... begin //speichere ins Blob ...
    (de.comp.lang.delphi.misc)