Re: TComPort problem.



Andrew Stormdog wrote:
It seems David is right and your project from attachment proves it.
It was my stupid mistake regarding special setting of FlowControl
property. I didn't pay enough attention to it before unfortunately.

Thank you guys!

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew,

Great! It took me back so many years trying to get RS-232 devices to work
together. Disabling all the flow control stuff was usually a starting
point. This when we used 25-pin connectors, and some were DCE and some
DTE. Some male and some female. We even had little breakout boxes with
LEDs showing which lines were active! You don't want to know, trust me!

Cheers,
David


.