Re: TComPort problem.

Andrew Stormdog wrote:
It seems David is right and your project from attachment proves it.
It was my stupid mistake regarding special setting of FlowControl
property. I didn't pay enough attention to it before unfortunately.

Thank you guys!

Regards,
Andrew

Andrew,

Great! It took me back so many years trying to get RS-232 devices to work
together. Disabling all the flow control stuff was usually a starting
point. This when we used 25-pin connectors, and some were DCE and some
DTE. Some male and some female. We even had little breakout boxes with
LEDs showing which lines were active! You don't want to know, trust me!

Cheers,
David

  • Re: OT
    ... I wonder if a 'News From Yesterday' ... tv channel could get much attention from the 'We Want News ... pay attention to the 'What's Going On' show. ... "Mrs." cf pg 130 (in the Corgi paperback edition, ...
    (talk.religion.buddhism)
  • Re: The Third Shoe
    ... of the American population. ... side of Conservatardation, we have many of the Economic ... Now, "Pay Attention," Nilita - because at this rate, the ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • The Scientific Analysis Of JFKs Assassination
    ... (FOIA allows public analysis of this film for millions of people on Internet) ... Don't pay too much attention to the Secret Service Agent Driver. ... degrees pointing upward in front of JFK neck with the upper back part of JFK's ...
    (sci.physics)
  • Re: OT ~ More Power to the Bureaucrats?
    ... I once funded a program at a college that taught Freshmen about what happened if they used all the shiny new credit cards that came in the mail without having the means to pay them off. ... It is not up to those of us who did pay attention to bail out those who did not. ... I have known people that you couldn't teach the intricacies of a credit card agreement to if it were possible to do it surgically. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Resizing a CEdit control to fill its parent DialogBox???
    ... Because, it is more important to know what is going on, rather than to pay ... Not for the MFC handlers. ... You can't just state that all code should go before or after the base class, ... If I did pay attention to the generic comments, ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)