Network Copy Protection?

hi,
do you know of any product that can copy protect network concurrent users:

2,000 users per named license
5,000 users per named license
10,000 users per named license
500,000 users per named license... ??

I was using armadillo, but armadillo can copy protect upto 256 users.

Win32 Delphi Program.

  • Re: Network Copy Protection?
    ... do you know of any product that can copy protect network concurrent users: ... 2,000 users per named license ... I was using armadillo, but armadillo can copy protect upto 256 users. ... How in the world would one server handle 500,000 connections anyway? ...