Re: AM Software Holiday Sale

"Tony Caduto" <tony.caduto@xxxxxxxxx> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:47361a74$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From now until December 31st 2007 you can purchase Lightning Admin for
PostgreSQL for the special price of 24.99 which is 50% off our already low
price. Your purchase also includes the MySQL version of Lightning Admin at
no extra charge.

For more information please visit our web site at:
http://www.amsoftwaredesign.com

Thank you,

AM Software Design

By the way, great software and unbeatable value for money.
Higly recommended.

I'm not directly related with AM Software, I'm only one satisfied customer!

  • PROFESSIONAL CAR DIAGNOSTIC @www.bynkaay.com
    ... For purchase of Qty 4 or more, special price would be Euro 1050.00 per Pcs ...
    (freebsd-net)
  • ANN: AM Software Holiday Sale
    ... From now until December 31st 2007 you can purchase Lightning Admin for PostgreSQL for the special price of 24.99 which is 50% off our already low price. ...
  • Sales prices; was: Care of flatware
    ... On 10/6/2014 8:26 AM, Nancy2 wrote: ... Using one of those coupons, ... I've never encountered a problem when I purchase 'one' when it's advertised to buy 'two' at a special price. ...
    (rec.food.cooking)