OT: Looking for a document scanner that can stand 70 degrees C

Hi all,

sorry for my first confusing question. As mentioned by some others I ment 70
degrees of C (not 700).

So the correct question is:

apologize for asking for some hardware but maybe somebody knows a scanner
that can stand 70 degrees of C.

A customer of mine needs such a scanner for a lab (that works with viruses)
that will be heated daily up to this temperature.
Nobody will use the scanner at this temperature, of course, because no one
will be in the lab at this time. The scanner must only work again when the
lab has it's normal temperature again.

Any help is wellcome.
Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Ruediger Kabbasch

  • Re: OT: Looking for a document scanner that can stand 70 degrees C
    ... sorry for my first confusing question. ... scanner that can stand 70 degrees of C. ... will use the scanner at this temperature, of course, because no one will be in the lab at this time. ... Kind regards, Ruediger Kabbasch ...
  • Re: OT: Looking for a document scanner that can stand 70 degrees C
    ... | Nobody will use the scanner at this temperature, of course, because ... The scanner must only work ... | again when the lab has it's normal temperature again. ...
  • Re: scanners
    ... photo lab? ... The standard for B&W digital printing is Piezography and one guru is Jon ... > b/w prints from pro labs digatally, again do ineed a good> scanner or do i let the lab do that, i have over 300> images.can you suggest a good film scanner? ... >>then the digital route will certainly be the most> efficient way for you to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: 20D GETS PUT OUT TO PASTURE !!!
    ... >>> digital photos, correcting them and then archiving them. ... >> Wow you must have a really fast scanner, mine is a pain to use. ... > happen to have a Pulitzer winner on the roll my lab will be instructed ... > to do a drum scan for me, 'coz my little Dimage scanner isn't really ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: OT: Looking for a document scanner that can stand 700 C
    ... scanner that can stand 700 C. ... Most electronics are ... Even the daytime temperature on the surface of the moon is only about ... put a normal scanner in a custom, ...