Re: OT: Looking for a document scanner that can stand 70 degrees C

Ruediger,

| Nobody will use the scanner at this temperature, of course, because
| no one will be in the lab at this time. The scanner must only work
| again when the lab has it's normal temperature again.

My HP G4050 is rated for a "Storage Temperature" of 60°C. I doubt that
you will find anything officially rated much higher. Any particular
reason why it has to stay in the lab during the incubation temp
periods? Put the scanner on a roller-cart, un-plug it (one AC power
and one USB connection) and take it out of the lab when it's hot.
<shrug>

11/13/2007 12:07:25

XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]

  • OT: Looking for a document scanner that can stand 70 degrees C
    ... sorry for my first confusing question. ... A customer of mine needs such a scanner for a lab ... Nobody will use the scanner at this temperature, of course, because no one ...
  • Re: scanners
    ... photo lab? ... The standard for B&W digital printing is Piezography and one guru is Jon ... > b/w prints from pro labs digatally, again do ineed a good> scanner or do i let the lab do that, i have over 300> images.can you suggest a good film scanner? ... >>then the digital route will certainly be the most> efficient way for you to ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.photos)
  • Re: 20D GETS PUT OUT TO PASTURE !!!
    ... >>> digital photos, correcting them and then archiving them. ... >> Wow you must have a really fast scanner, mine is a pain to use. ... > happen to have a Pulitzer winner on the roll my lab will be instructed ... > to do a drum scan for me, 'coz my little Dimage scanner isn't really ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)
  • Re: color profile embedding (not conversion) utility?
    ... LAB can simplify color. ... Or are you simply saying that *no* scanner has sensors good enough to ... was created by people with graphics production experience, ... imaging hardware/software development experience. ...
    (comp.periphs.scanners)
  • Quality of negatives for scanning
    ... lab or Walmart type place can only produce scanned images good enough ... I have just found that I have access to a negative scanner at work and ... Would it make a different to me in scanning the negatives if I could ...
    (rec.photo.equipment.35mm)