Re: OT: Looking for a document scanner that can stand 70 degrees C

Ruediger,

| Nobody will use the scanner at this temperature, of course, because
| no one will be in the lab at this time. The scanner must only work
| again when the lab has it's normal temperature again.

My HP G4050 is rated for a "Storage Temperature" of 60°C. I doubt that
you will find anything officially rated much higher. Any particular
reason why it has to stay in the lab during the incubation temp
periods? Put the scanner on a roller-cart, un-plug it (one AC power
and one USB connection) and take it out of the lab when it's hot.
<shrug>

11/13/2007 12:07:25

XanaNews Version 1.17.5.7 [Q's salutation mod]
.