Re: Thanks to Mike shkolnik for solving my problem -Import large binary file to table

I totally agree. In addition I recommend the tips page on his site :)

Trev

"VT Venkatesh" <venks@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I was trying to import a large binary file into a table in a reasonable
uptime.I was unsuccessful.I am very glad to say that Mike shkolnik from
http://www.scalabium.com came to my rescue with his components smImport &
his code.
In four days (from start to finish) he solved my problem & I have bought
his very reasonably priced components(smImport & smExport)
Thanks a lot Mike.Keep up the good work
A very thankful customer
Venkatesh

  • Re: Assembly version
    ... I would recommend not using the Date as a Version Number. ... when a Customer sees a version number such as ... for the year, the Minor member for the month, and the MinorRevision ... AssemblyVersion attribute. ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: What kills lichen - on roof tiles?
    ... I bought the company that installs it, ... The current problem is with one customer, ... Marley recommend that roof tiles are kept free of moss, ... It gives stone and brick a natural, mellowed appearance ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: What kills lichen - on roof tiles?
    ... I bought the company that installs it, ... The current problem is with one customer, ... Marley recommend that roof tiles are kept free of moss, ... It gives stone and brick a natural, mellowed appearance ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: HELP!! class that returns an arraylist
    ... Rather then use "Sub Initialize", I would recommend using "Shared Sub ... #Region " Data Access Instance Methods " ... Then as Ken stated when you bind to the ListBox, ... To get the selected customer from the ListBox you can use the ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.languages.vb)
  • Re: Document Repository Strategies
    ... I would recommend creating a separate WSS site for each customer with its ... Shane Young ...